As usual, for as first try, Hello World!!!
Random Network Topological Regimes
Considering that the evolution of a random network could be classified into four topologically distinct regimes, analyze the information below about a random network (N=1000) during different stages of its life. It evolved by changing its probability "p" (i.e., G(N, p)). Stage I: p = 0.01 Stage II: p = 0.0063 Stage III: p = 0.001 Stage IV: p = 0.0007 Stage V: p = 0.007 Please, select the option that better represents the stage's topological regime: A. Stage I: Connected Stage II: Critical Stage III: Supercritical Stage IV: Critical Stage V: Connected B. Stage I: Connected Stage II: Connected Stage III: Critical Stage IV: Subcritical Stage V: Connected C. Stage I: Connected Stage II: Critical Stage III: Subcritical Stage IV: Subcritical Stage V: Supercritical D. Stage I: Connected Stage II: Supercritical Stage III: Critical Stage IV: Subcritical Stage V: Connected E. None of the above. Original idea by: Felipe Crispim da Rocha ...
Comentários
Postar um comentário